Vipal Rubber ensures quality and excellence of its services and products, guided by the execution of its activities on the pillars of ethics and good conduct. In this line, the protection of your privacy and your personal data reflects the values of Vipal Rubber and shows the concern about achieving the high level of reliability that we wish to have with you.
We are committed to acting with security and transparency, in compliance with data protection laws, in order that the data entrusted to us by visitors to this website, our customers, partners and all those who interact with us, are properly processed and protected.
This Privacy Notice aims to clarify to you, who interact with us, how Vipal Rubber collects, uses and shares personal data, as well as indicate what rights you, the data subject, have over them and how you can exercise them.
The concepts used in this Privacy Notice are provided in the Glossary item and are relevant to the understanding of this document.
We emphasize the importance of carefully reading this Notice so that you understand all the criteria for processing your personal data.
By using our communication channels and providing your data, you agree to and are bound by this Privacy Notice and any amendments thereto.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Vipal Rubber makes this website available to provide the public with corporate and business information about the company, our products, services and news and for you to interact with us through our channels.
For navigation and general use of this website you are not required that you identify yourself. However, to enable your interaction with us and have access to some functionalities, you are required to provide some data to Vipal Rubber.
The terms below are defined according to the data protection law in force in Brazil and this Privacy Notice applies:
• Personal Data: Any information related to you that enables your identification, such as name, email address, CPF, residential or business address, telephone number, geolocation information, among others.
• Data Subject: An individual to whom the personal data that are th2021e object of processing refer, that is, you.
• Processing: any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data carried out within the scope of this Privacy Notice.
• Parent Company: A company responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data, especially regarding the purposes and means of processing, mainly Vipal Rubber.
• Operator: A party that processes personal data in accordance with the instructions and on behalf of Vipal Rubber.
3. COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Vipal Rubber may collect your personal data when you interact with us and have access to the following channels:
Contact - Contact us: Through the Contact – Contact Us form, we collect your name, email address, telephone number, city and state, so that we can answer any questions about our products and/or services and to provide you with an adequate service.
Work with Us: Through the Work with Us form, you can apply for jobs that are available in the company and that are of your interest. We collect your name, email address and contact telephone number, as well as all the information that is provided in your résumé that you attach to this form to enable your participation and management of our selection process.
Univipal: Through Univipal's virtual learning environment linked to our website, you will be able to sign up for courses, online and in-person training and have access to structured content to improve your knowledge. We collect your full name, professional activity, current job position, CPF [Individual Tax ID], email address, contact telephone number, company you work for and CNPJ [Corporate Tax ID], city and state, to make your registration in the courses you intend to take, enable your access to the virtual learning environment, to issue certificates and to provide you with adequate service.
Additionally, Vipal may also collect your basic personal data if you make telephone contact with us, participate in online or in-person events promoted by us or when you interact with us through social media.
In addition to the data you provide through the means of interaction on the websites, if you participate in fairs, events, campaigns, training and courses offered by Vipal Borrachas and/or Univipal, we may use your image, with an informative nature, to publicize the events on the website and on our social networks, respecting the legal provisions that protect it. We may also reproduce and share images that you voluntarily send us on our social networks.
The personal data we process include:
• Data relating to your visit(s) to our website, data relating to the device you use to visit our website and other information such as an IP address and aspects relating to your behavior while using the website.
• Basic personal data such as name, email address, city and state, telephone number(s), CPF, position and company where you work, if you have submitted them by filling out a contact or registration form on our website or provided to us to participate in online or in-person events.
• Personal data related to you and your academic and professional experience that you have provided to us for participating in selection processes.
• Personal data collected through cookies (see item 6).
4. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Vipal Rubber processes your personal data, defined in the item above, for the following purposes:
• Allow you to register and interact with us.
• Contact you if you request, show interest or request information about any of the services we offer.
• Manage our relationship with you and/or your company.
• Provide and improve our products and/or services.
• Enable your enrollment in courses and training offered in our Univipal virtual learning environment and issue certificates of participation.
• Send you information, news and materials about products and services provided by us.
• Send you information about courses offered by Univipal.
• Process and manage selective processes.
• Allow you to download informative documents.
• Provide and improve our website by generating statistics about its use and technical improvements.
• Comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our activities, as well as comply with court orders, decisions or requests from authorities and defend Vipal Rubber in legal or administrative processes.
Vipal Rubber will process your personal data in strict compliance with the provisions of data protection laws, ensuring that they are available only to people who have a legitimate need to know/use them and based on the legal bases of (i) execution or related preliminary procedure to a contract; (ii) regular exercise of rights in proceedings or to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; (iv) Vipal's legitimate interest; and/or (v) your consent.
This website is not intended for persons under 18 years old and Vipal Rubber does not intentionally collect your personal information. If any information about minors is unintentionally stored, we will arrange for timely deletion upon request.
5. PROCESSING AGENTS AND PERSONAL DATA SHARING
Vipal Rubber is considered, in most cases, to be the Controller of the personal data collected, stored or processed, under the terms of this Privacy Notice. In order to fulfill the purposes listed in item 3 of this Notice, however, you may, when necessary, share your personal data with third parties in order to meet such purposes as best as possible.
Your personal data may be shared with Vipal's suppliers and/or service providers, such as marketing companies, technology and services companies related to the website, auditing and consulting companies and/or other companies that support us in the processing of data carried out under this Privacy Notice. Sharing may also be carried out with public authorities to comply with the law and with other companies related to Vipal Rubber to meet our legitimate interests and to satisfy contracts related to our services or products.
Furthermore, Vipal may share your personal data with professors, consultants and universities or colleges linked to Univipal in order to provide you with the courses and training you have enrolled in and enable you to carry out activities with the consequent issuance of a certificate of completion and participation.
In these cases, third parties who have access to personal data will be considered to be Operators in processing personal data, and they are subject to specific contractual clauses related to the data use and protection to which they have access.
Any international transfers of personal data will only take place under adequate safeguards related to the level of security and protection of personal data.
6. DATA RETENTION
Vipal Rubber stores your personal data to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, according to internal information retention policies. Therefore, your personal information will be kept as long as there is a pre- or post-contractual relationship and/or business relationship with you, or, while you do not exercise your right to suppress, cancel and/or limit the processing of your data, except when there is retention obligations imposed by the applicable law, or for the time required to preserve the legitimate interests of Vipal Rubber.
7. USING COOKIES
• Necessary cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary to reach you the functionalities and allow the website to function correctly.
• Statistical/Analytical Cookies: these are cookies that allow us to evaluate the use of the website and identify the most accessed items and any errors that occur during access, and
• Marketing Cookies: These are cookies used to track navigation and create profiles about habits and choices, which can be used to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown by the navigation criteria.
If you do not agree to the application of cookies, you can, at any time, set your computer or device to accept all cookies, to give a notice to you when a cookie is issued or to prevent/disable the application of cookies. Disabling cookies is performed directly in the browser (web browser) you use. For information, see “Help” function of your browser.
It is important to remember that disabling and/or blocking the application of cookies can make it difficult for our website to function correctly and prevent you from accessing some features.
8. RIGHTS OF USERS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You, as the owner of personal data, have specific rights related to the information processed by Vipal Rubber. You may request, regarding the data that Vipal processes, the following:
• Confirming the Processing Existence: you can ask Vipal Rubber to confirm the holding of your personal data.
• Access: you can request that you be informed which personal data we collect and use.
• Correction: you can request the change, update and correction of your personal data.
• Deletion, Limitation, and Anonymization: in some cases you may request the deletion, blocking or restriction of your personal data, as well as the anonymization of information.
• Consent Revocation: in cases where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this authorization at any time
You also have the right to file a complaint or question with authority regarding the processing of your personal data, and request Vipal to carry out portability and obtain information about not refusal to grant consent.
In order to exercise your rights, you can communicate with Vipal Rubber' Personal Data Processing Officer, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may carry out a procedure to confirm your identity, to guarantee your identity and prevent violations in the exercise of your rights.
Vipal Rubber reserves the right to maintain data processing if it has a legal basis for processing applicable to the specific case, such as consent, compliance with legal obligation, contract execution, legitimate interest.
9. DATA SECURITY
Vipal Rubber is concerned about ensuring the security and confidentiality of your information and personal data. As a result, it takes actions to protect your personal data by using, for this purpose, appropriate security systems, rules and procedures aimed at mitigating risks, as well as preventing improper use, illegal treatment, its inappropriate disclosure, loss or destruction.
It is, however, your responsibility to guarantee and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access our digital channels are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses, and worms.
10. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
You can contact our Data Protection Officer for any questions regarding the treatment of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law through the following contacts:
Mailing address: Av. Severo Dullius, 1395 - São João, Porto Alegre - RS, 90200-310, sala 502. E-mail: email@example.com.
Vipal Rubber reserves the right, at any time, to change this Privacy Notice, which will be properly posted on the website.
By accessing the website and interacting with us, you are aware of and agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
This Notice was last updated on July, 13, 2021.